Friday, March 19, 2010

Bella Blue B-day


I'll be away from my little stampin oasis and relaxin' and playin' with the family, hopefully beachside (my other favorite oasis) if the weather coorperates. I'll be back in 10 days!! Wahoo! Hope you'll come back and join me then!! I needed a quick b-day card to send out before we go, and with not much time between packing and getting ready for our road trip, this came together as hoped. If you haven't seen my previous floral frenzy with punches, scroll down to take a peek at the roses, carnations and tulips. This card uses the 'carnation' kreation from tissue paper and the Extra Large Flower Punch in the Occasions Mini.
* Standard cardbase of Not Quite Navy
* Layered with Bella Blue DSP
* Kraft Taffeta Ribbon 'hugs' my DSP with a pretty bow adhered with a glue dot
* Happy Birthday comes from the Well Scripted set in the Occasions Mini. I absolutely love the look of this font! Inked in Not Quite Navy and stamped onto Whisper White
* The Not Quite Navy 'vines' come from another of my favorite sets in the Occasions Mini, Vintage Vogue.
* And finally my 'carnation' popped out of tissue, crumpled and given a touch of Not Quite Navy to the petals with my sponge dauber and a little bit 'o bling with a Circle Ice Rhinestone Brad in the center.


Only a few more weeks to Sale-a-brate (ends March 31st)

* Don't delay, stock up and earn some great FREEBIES from the Sale-a-bration brochure!!!

* The Starter Kit offer also ends March 31st!
You have 2 options, the Standard Starter Kit for $169 or the Digital Studio + Starter Kit $157 - almost $300 worth of product at a huge savings!
I welcome you, with big inky hugs, to become a part of my team as a hobby or career demo. Either way I am here, as well as my team, to help you along this journey!!
There is no obligation and no penalties after you purchase. You don't have to sell a thing (unless you want to) and you get to keep it all!!
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. If you want to learn more about the benefits of being a demonstrator, click here. If you are ready to join my Krew, contact me for my password!!

Off to finish loading the car. See you soon. I'll be missing my goodies, so stamp a little extra something for me, K? :)

You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders. Don't forget your Sale-a-bration FREEBIES with orders of $50+ (before shipping and tax).

10 comments:

Lorraine said...

Kim, this is really pretty. Gotta give those flowers a try! Have a great time.

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Kim! I love the flower! Have a great time on vacation.

Linda Callahan said...

Beachside - you lucky girl! But at least you left us with a beautiful card to look at until you return - have fun!

Mary Marsh said...

beautiful card-love your colors and the carnation is fab-enjoy your time away

Kris Kilcoyne said...

This is so pretty ... I love the soft look of the flower.

ENJOY your trip, I'll be here waiting to hear all about it.

Carla said...

So gorgeous Kim. I love it. I just made 3 with Bella. I love her. You have a wonderful, relaxing time. Hugs, Carla

Patti MacLeith said...

Oh isn't this pretty! The blue and the gray are so formal and sophisticated. Have fun!

Mary Fish said...

Beautiful. The tissue carnation looks real! Hugs, M

Carrie Arsenault said...

Love the flower! Hope you are enjoying your time away!

Martha said...

OMG! I love all your flowers! You did an awesome job creating them all!