Monday, March 1, 2010

Egg-cellent Cartons

Aren't these milk cartons cute!? I have an upcoming class where we will be playing with the NEW Mini Milk Carton Bigz Die available in the Occasions Mini as well as items from the Egg-cellent Eggs Kit (also in the Occasions Mini). You can also view the little birdhouse I kreated using this cute little die by scrolling down to my previous post.
Onto this project... love how it turned out! Its just screaming SPRING to me :)
* Mini Milk Cartons were run through the Big Shot with Orchid Opulence and Pretty in Pink cardstock
* Scribbles and Swirls Sizzlit was run through the Big Shot with Certainly Celery to kreate my 'stems' for eack flower bunch
* After my Mini Milk Cartons were assembled, with Sticky Strip for the maximum hold, I embellished each with the Scribbles and Swirls 'stem' and cute little flowers from the Egg-cellent Eggs Kit. Each flower given a little center bling with self adhesive rhinestones in the pack. Cool!!
* Ran some Orchid Opulence and Pretty in Pink through the Big Shot with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit (again, from the Occasions Mini - this catty has it going on :) !!
* Adhered a wing with a mini glue dot to give it an 'in flight' feel. Bodices adorned with some more tiny rhinestones from the kit.


The Tote - cute right?!













Isn't the community of stampin'/craftin' 'sistas' the best?! This tote template was kreated by Wanda from My Creative Corner which she so generously gave to me. Thanks so much Wanda!!
* I followed her direction with a piece of So Saffron cardstock. I'm waiting to hear from her if it is OK that I share her directions - I know you all are wanting to make this. :) If I get the OK, I will be sure to post them.
* Finished embellishing, again using all items from the Egg-cellent Eggs Kit.
HINT: If you kreate 2 of these totes, you can adhere them back to back to hold 4 of these adorable cartons. SO cute right???

Any questions on any of my kreations or techniques, please feel free to contact me anytime. Would you leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts, love it when ya do ;) Happy Stamping...

You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders. Don't forget your Sale-a-bration FREEBIES with orders of $50+ (before shipping and tax)



Supplies:
Stamps: Look Ma NO Stampin' :)
Paper: So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Orchid Opulence
Accessories: Egg-cellent Eggs Kit (117179), Mini Milk Carton Die(117310), Big Shot,Scribbles and Swirls Sizzlit, 1/2" Library Clips, Wide Oval Punch, Mini Glue Dots

12 comments:

Lorraine said...

That is adorable. You really have a knockout here!

Mary Fish said...

Tote-ally adorable. Everything is perfectly balanced and coordinated. The new banner is fabulous!!! Hugs, M

Kim S. said...

So Soring-y! Love the soft pastels. Really cute presentation with the tote.

Ann Schach said...

You are so insanely talented! Just stop it! LOL These are too cute!

Patti MacLeith said...

So very pretty and spring-like, too! I love these, Kim!

Regina Mangum said...

WOW, Kim! These are spectacular. I just adore these and the colors are perfect. Lovely!

Cards by Gina said...

What a fantastic project, Kim! It's truly a knock-out. I love it lots! The decorations are just wonderful!

Carla said...

Your milk cartons and tote are awesome girl. You rock! Hugs,

Wanda said...

I LOVE what you did with the tote! It's SO pretty! Thank you for the link back to my blog! Keep up the great work!

Debbie Modrowsky said...

Holy Cow, this is adorable! What a great way to use the Egg Kit.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Darling project and design Kim!

Have a fun weekend ~ Hugs, Jennifer :)

LeAnne said...

SWEET projects, Kim---a breath of fresh air with these nice springy colors!