Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tulips


More flower kreations :) If you missed my other flowers, scroll down to see some carnations and then roses. These are some easy flowers, easy card too, if you have the new 2-step bird punch in the Occasions Mini. Each bird wing in Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana and Orchid Opulence makes up this little bouquet of tulips, with Certainly Celery greenery from the stem in this punch. Don't you just love the versatility of punches!! Have you seen 2 of these birds, beak to beak, to kreate a mans mustache? All you have to do is finish off with a circle nose and some punched out eyes, etc. So Fun!! LOVE Punches!!! Sorry, back to the card...
The vase is another image transformed from an Ornament Punch(116794) featured in the previous holiday mini, but still available to you! Simply snip off the point of the ornament to kreate a flat vase bottom. Cute right? Not much to explain on this one. Go ahead and get punchy :)

Any questions on any of my kreations or techniques, please feel free to contact me anytime. Would you leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts, love it when ya do ;) Happy Stamping...

You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders. Don't forget your Sale-a-bration FREEBIES with orders of $50+ (before shipping and tax)



Supplies:
Stamps: Well Scripted (118601)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Orchid Opulence, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Orchid Opulence, Bashful Blue
Accessories: WIde Oval Punch(112082), 2-step Bird Punch (117191), Ornament
Punch(116794)

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

You are one fabulous florist! Tulips are my favorite - beautiful!

Carla said...

How awesome!!! I will have to make this for my DIL... tulips are her favorite. I can't believe I didn't see this in that punch.... I only saw leaves. lol Hugs, Carla Thanks Kim.

Kris Kilcoyne said...

How CREATIVE!!

Mary Fish said...

Fabulous idea to convert the bird wings to tulips. Gorgeous result. Hugs, M

Patti MacLeith said...

Bird wings, flower petals, it's all good for spring, Kim! Lovely!