Friday, May 28, 2010

The Best Cake Ever


I know you don't want to hear excuses, you just want to see inspiration! So I won't bore you with my life, but I will be back with my kreations very soon. For now I know you will adore this awesome inspiration!! I was HONORED to recently receive a Beautiful Blog Award from Lorraine at Paper Vernissage. Thank you so much Lorraine for your kind words and finding inspiration in the little things I do :) Lorraine kreates wonderful cards/projects (I'm amazed at times what she does with recycled materials aka Thursday Throwaways), she also has a love for nature and captures things great and small w/ gorgeous photos - not to mention her sense of humor in some of her posts. So make sure to visit her. Now, talk about inspiration... this was the swap she gave me at the Dream Night Event. Wow, is this the cutest thing ever? I absolutely LOVE it. Every detail is just perfect!! A zero calorie cake she calls it that fits perfectly in a little box she made as well!! Don't ya love it! OK, if you are not seeing it, that is a little tealight that she covered with DSP and she used the little flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack in the Summer Mini. Flippin' cute I tell ya!

May 31st marks the end of:
* National Scrapbooking Month - get a FREE set of Designer Brads with your purchase of select products
* 250 minutes of stamping and paper crafting ideas - Join My Team and earn 2 FREE Technique DVDs. Click to watch a little sampling from one of the videos
Remember there is no penalty, no obligation to sign up. But there are wonderful benefits. With the new Idea Book and Catalog preorder and sneak peeks starting June 1st, what are you waiting for??? Contact me if you'd like to join my Krew or if you have any questions. I'd love to tell you my Stampin Up Story!


You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.

5 comments:

Carla said...

Kim, I love it!!! Love the paper you used too. I bought a tee light last week and couldn't find it again. Your projects are gorgeous. Hugs,

Melissa said...

That is soooo stinkin cute! I love it!

Patti MacLeith said...

SO darn cute!!!

Mary Fish said...

zero calorie cake . . . delicious :) Hugs, M

Lorraine said...

Hey Kim, I just got back from some away-time. Thanks for the shout out. I'm so glad you liked the cake.