Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Schnazzy!!


I want to say a quick thanks to Ruth and Charnell for attending my class last night -so nice to meet you and we look forward to seeing you again. This is one of the projects/cards we made. The ladies loved it :) Isn't this the greatest vest?!! I got this adorable template from Amy Celona, and made a few minor changes.
* I cut out my vest in Choc Chip card stock. Inked aroung the edges using a Sponge Dauber and Choc Chip ink
* With the new Square Lattice Embossing Folder in the Summer Mini, we embossed the vest 'flaps' - love how this texture makes it look like fabric - tres chic!!
* Using the Tag punch (cut down), we kreated our pocket. Again given some dimension by daubbing Choc Chip ink around the edges and then placing on dimensionals.
* Tucked a Very Vanilla Satin ribbon into the pocket to resemble a hanky
* Silver brads kreate the perfect 'buttons'


* The inside shirt, tie and collar were all kreated using To The Nines Specialty Paper - absolutely perfect for the masculine vest.
* Added my sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes punched out with the Word Window Punch.

Schnazzy, ain't it :) Let me know what ya think - I love to read your thoughts :)

Any questions about any of my kreations, I am only a click away :) Thanks for taking a moment to stop by to get a little dose of me :)

Happy Kreating

You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.

Take advantage of my FREE SHIPPING gift to you now through May 15th!!



If you don't have a demonstrator and would like a copy of thE NEW 31 page Summer Mini, drop me an email with your address and I'd be happy to pop one in the mail for you!!

14 comments:

Pam Giudici said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute! Love it!

Ann Schach said...

Too stinkin' cute! I absolutely adore this!

Carla said...

Kim, how awesome. Its adorable and I love the texture on the vest. Your details are outstanding. I'm still smiling... Hugs,

Cards by Gina said...

Wonderful!!!! I love this so much!

Lorraine said...

I love it! I'm also loving that new embossing folder. What a great way to use it. You're such an inspiration.

for2nately said...

Schnazzy for sure! Love it!
HUgs,
Elizabeth

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a great idea for a fd card, kim thanks for sharing with us

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Adorable!!

Love the little embossed vest. :)

Great use of "To the Nines"!!

Linda Callahan said...

Klever, kute, kreative and krafty!

Margaret Moody said...

This is just too cute, Kim! I love the added texture to the vest! Great idea for Father's Day! Congrats too on being one of Nancy Riley's iPicks this week! Woohoo!!!

LeAnne said...

How cool! Amy is such a creative gal (she lives right down the road from me!) and this is just the neatest thing I've seen in a long time!

Kristine said...

This made me smile. I think it'll make DH smile too! Thanks.

Mary Fish said...

My mouth is still hanging open. The texture is so fun for the vest and the design is off the charts cute. Hugs, M

Bonnie Klass said...

Great card. Nice blog.