Monday, May 24, 2010

Get Ready for a Tropical Party!!!!!

More Dream Night Make-n-Take projects...all kreated with the new Tropical Party set in the Summer Mini. All the makings of a Summer party!! From the invitation to some cute favors!! The new Tropical Party set, Island Florals Bigz Die, Party Favor Boxes, Island Oasis DSP - all must haves for your upcoming summer luau!! Hope this gives you some fun inspiration

Here is the adorable tri-fold w/pocket invitation. The Old Olive belly band was inked with Old Olive palms from the Tropical Party set and adorned with Island Oasis DSP flowers from the Bigz Die, Island Florals in the new Summer Mini. The belly band wrapped around the Tempting Turquiose 'card', unveils an adorable invitation. Edges were spruced up with the Scallop Trim Border Punch.
The main invitation was matted with Pumpkin Pie and placed in the center. The bottom 'fold' of the invite, kreated a little pocket to place an RSVP card/directions or whatever extra info you wanted to add. Such a CUTE idea.




These Party Favor Boxes are SO cute. Check out page 27 of the Summer Mini. You get 6 die-cut boxes and bellybands in 2 different patterns (12 total) for $5.95. How cute to add these as a favor to a summer party? And they take no time at all to assemble, but these are only available while supplies last!
This came together SO quickly!! Island Florals (Bigz Die) were already precut with the Big Shot and ready to be put together and adorn our bellyband for a quick, easy, adorable favor box. Cute cute, right?


This is another very cute favor or gift idea. This Tropical Gift 'Box/Bag' was kreated with a piece of Rose Red cardstock and a Tempting Turquoise belly band, all 'wrapped' around a small Tempting Turquoise box. All were stamped with coordinating ink colors with the florals from the Tropical Party set. The 'closure' is kreated with Old Olive run through the Big Shot with the Top Note Die. Palms decorated in Old Olive randomly on the Top Note. The Crop-a-dile places uniform holes through all layers to thread a Pumpkin Pie Wide Striped ribbon.


I was lucky to be a part of a small 'Anything But a Card' swap with my Inksistas' also fellow SU demonstrators. I rec'd some fabulous projects!! Here are 2 that I thought fit perfectly with this 'party' theme.


How cute is this Mini Milk Carton? Fill it with some yummy candies and it makes a very cute favor. What about adding a name card and you have a place card holder?! Oh so cute!! Thanks Debbie Modrowsky for this great swap!






Dale Morin swapped this very fun Fancy Favor box. Flowers and band kreated with the new Island Oasis DSP

Ya ready to Party now?? I know I am :) So Fun!!!! Hope you liked seeing these great ideas from my recent Dream Night extravaganza!!

Happy Kreating

Any questions, I am only a click away :) Thanks for taking a moment to stop by to get a little dose of me or in this case the ideas and inspirations of others which I was so lucky to be a part :)

You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.

6 comments:

Carla said...

These are so fun Kim, I can't wait to play with mine. This set is my favorite from the Mini. Hugs,

Ann Schach said...

Oh so cute! I am ready for a tropical party!!!

Patti MacLeith said...

So so cool! I love these tropical projects. Making me want all of those goodies, Kim!

Tiffany said...

Love it Kim! These tropical projects are great for the summer. Gorgeous work as always.

Linda Callahan said...

These are all adorable......I didn't find one of these fabulous invites in my mailbox though....sigh..... ;)

Mary Fish said...

Wow . . . you really rocked the new island die. Every project is adorable . . . the little box with flower on top is smashing! Hugs, M