Sunday, May 30, 2010

C is for Cookie


'Sunny Day, keepin the clouds away...' I could impress you and sing the lyrics, remember I have 2 little ones ;) Although Sesame Street seems to have taken a bit of a back seat to Dora and anything 'princess' - the Sesame St characters still bring a smile. We have two b-days to celebrate, each little boy turning 1. So I just had to whip up an Elmo and Cookie Monster card, the original designer of these is a fellow SU demonstrator named Karla
Not only is this an adorable card, but they could embellish a scrapbook page as well :)
* Both were run through the Big Shot with the Scallop Circle Die. A Real Red Elmo and Pacific Point (returning color!!) Cookie. Fold your cardstock and place fold under a few scallops to leave your 'hinge' intact.
* Eyes popped out with a 1-1/4" Whisper White Circle
* Eye balls popped out with a misc non-SU circle punch (shhhhh)
* Elmos nose 1-1/4" Dusty Durango Circle popped up on a dimensional
* Mouths kreated with the Big Shot and Ovals Die. Cookie, I cut his oval approx in half. Elmo, after cutting out the oval, I placed it back over the die again and ran it through for a little 'crooked' smile.

Super cute right?? Lets hope the 1 years olds think so :) (I got this one in the bag - hehe!!)
Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!!

May 31st, TOMORROW, marks the end of:
* National Scrapbooking Month - get a FREE set of Designer Brads with your purchase of select products
* 250 minutes of stamping and paper crafting ideas - Join My Team and earn 2 FREE Technique DVDs. Click to watch a little sampling from one of the videos
Remember there is no penalty, no obligation to sign up. But there are wonderful benefits. With the new Idea Book and Catalog preorder and sneak peeks starting June 1st, and your demonstrator discounts, what are you waiting for??? Contact me if you'd like to join my Krew or if you have any questions. I'd love to tell you my Stampin Up Story!


You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.

9 comments:

Pam~ said...

OMG...these are adorable! I don't little ones anymore, but I'll be sure to remember your card if I need a child's card. Love it!

Pam~ said...

Was so excited when I saw your cards, I left out the word have...sorry.

LeAnne said...

CUTE, Kim!!! Love them! With a grandbaby on the way, I may need these!

Linda Callahan said...

You do have this one in the bag.....and I hope that bag is filled with COOOOOOKIES! C is also for cute which these definitely are!

Patti MacLeith said...

Super cute, Kim! Me want COOOOO-KIEEEEES!

Melissa said...

I remember the days when we watched Seasame Street every morning! I loved it, too!

These are great!

Carla said...

So cute!!! These are adorable!!! My fav has always been Cookie Monster... Hugs,

Martha said...

Too cute. There will be some happy birthday boys!

Mary Fish said...

Coooookkkkkkeeeeeee. How whimsical and fun! Hugs, M