Saturday, May 1, 2010

Summer Mini 2010 and a Gift from Me

At long last I can share this fun new catty with you. The Summer Mini is packed with 31 pages of inspiration and new goodies. Because I am super excited about this new catalog AND because I want to wish all you moms a Happy Mothers Day AND because it is National Scrapbooking Month, I am offering FREE SHIPPING(sorry, US only) from now through May 15th.


Orders emailed to me will receive instant FREE shipping upon receipt of payment!!
If you place an ONLINE order with me, upon confirmation of your order, I will mail you a check to cover your shipping fees.
There's more to this great deal :), if you place a $50+ order, your name will be entered to win any product up to a $9.95 value. WaHoo!

Combine my FREE SHIPPING offer with the May Promotions, oh the possibilities, oh what fun, oh what savings :)
* National Scrapbooking Month (click to view flyer) - FREE brads with your purchase of My Digital Studio or select stamp sets
* Join My Team - receive 2 FREE Workshop WOW DVDs. Click to view a sample of the DVD HERE and HERE

If you don't have a demonstrator and would like a copy of this 31 page new Summer Mini, drop me an email with your address and I'd be happy to drop one in the mail for you!! In the meantime the catty will be accessible on my right side bar as a downloadable PDF file.

Orders from the Summer Mini can be placed after 2:00am (MT). You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders, I'd be more than happy to help you.

Happy Kreating or Happy Shopping ;)

No comments: