This adorable little fairy is a sneak peek at a new set, A Little Bit of Magic, in the much anticipated Summer Mini Catalog (sales period begins May 1). I'll be sharing more peeks over the next few weeks ;)
I couldn't wait to play with this set, it is perfect for those of you that like to 'color'. I decided to use the current SCS Color Challenge(CC266) using a few colors we'll be bidding Farewell to in July : Ruby Red, Blush Blossom and Cameo Coral - they worked perfectly for this image!! HINT: Don't fret about Blush Blossom, the marker will still be available for purchase. Thank goodness as it is a great match for skin tones! Phew!
* Started with a Cameo Coral card base with a beautifully delicate and sparkly Blush Blossom layer.
* Blush Blossom was run through the Big Shot and my 'swirly' Texturz Background plate and given a decorative edge with the Scallop Trim Border Punch. A bit of fairy 'dust'/Dazzling Diamonds highlights a few of the embossed swirls for the perfect magical touch. I used a sponge dauber and versamark ink and lightly brushed over the embossed swirls. Then sprinkled on Heat and Stick powder, heat with my heating tool until the powder melts and then sprinkled on my diamonds. Love it!!
* Ran a piece of Cameo Coral through the Big Shot with my Scallop Circles #2 die.
* Cut a Ruby Red circle out using my Circle Scissors Plus and matted my image on dimensionals
* This precious image was inked in Jet Black Stazon and using SU Markers and Blender Pen was colored in. Colors used: Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Blush Blossom, Certainly Celery, Creamy Caramel.
* Wings and mushroom dazzle with some more diamonds. Click photo to enlarge for more detail. Can't have magic without pixie dust, right??
Sorry for the dark photo, it was the only way I could photograph the sparkle a bit.
I hope this little pixie put a smile on your face :) If she did, won't you please take a moment to leave me a comment, it would put a smile on my face :) Love to know your thoughts :)
Any questions about any of my kreations or products used, I am only a click away :) Thanks for taking a moment to stop by to get a little dose of me :)
You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.
Stamps: A Little Bit of Magic (Coming Soon-Summer Mini 120033-CM)
Paper: Cameo Coral, Blush Blossom, Ruby Red, Whisper White
Ink: SU Markers: Cameo Coral, Blush Blossom, Ruby Red, Certainly Celery, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Circle Scissor Plus, Big Shot, Scallop Circle #2, Background Texturz Plate - swirls, White Organza Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border, Heat and Stick Powder, Heat Tool, Dazzling Diamonds, Blender Pen
A copy of the Summer Mini may be arriving in your mail boxes shortly. If you don't have a demonstrator and would like a copy of this 31 page mini, drop me an email with your address and I'd be happy to pop one in the mail for you!!