A Sweet Sunday Sketch started this card out of the gate. And the recent PPA theme challenge, Flowers. I chose a few layers, but I think it is sweet and simple. Mellow Moss is one of the colors we'll bid a Fond Farewell with the exciting Color Renovation. I'll miss this color combination, but I'm so excited for the change! To the card...
* Started with a square card base (5x5) of Mellow Moss. Ran it through the Big Shot and the Texturz Backgrounds 1 plate with the large dots.
* A Pretty in Pink strip was given a decorative edge with the Scallop Border Trim, but it pretty much gets hidden under the top few layers
* Pretty in Pink Vintage Vogue flowers were stamped onto Whisper White and snipped out. Each center is adorned with a Clear Rhinestone Brad - need a little bling even on the simplest of cards :)
* The 'vine' image from Vintage Vogue was inked in Mellow Moss and stamped across my Whisper White square piece and then adhered flowers with glue dots
* Inked up sentiment in Mellow Moss and separated the images with a Mellow Moss ribbon and bow.
* The square layer of Whisper White is matted with Pretty in Pink and Mellow Moss and attached with dimensionals.
Any questions about any of my kreations, I am only a click away :) And thanks for taking a moment to stop by to get a little dose of me :)
You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.