Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Sweet Sketch


A Sweet Sunday Sketch started this card out of the gate. And the recent PPA theme challenge, Flowers. I chose a few layers, but I think it is sweet and simple. Mellow Moss is one of the colors we'll bid a Fond Farewell with the exciting Color Renovation. I'll miss this color combination, but I'm so excited for the change! To the card...
* Started with a square card base (5x5) of Mellow Moss. Ran it through the Big Shot and the Texturz Backgrounds 1 plate with the large dots.
* A Pretty in Pink strip was given a decorative edge with the Scallop Border Trim, but it pretty much gets hidden under the top few layers
* Pretty in Pink Vintage Vogue flowers were stamped onto Whisper White and snipped out. Each center is adorned with a Clear Rhinestone Brad - need a little bling even on the simplest of cards :)
* The 'vine' image from Vintage Vogue was inked in Mellow Moss and stamped across my Whisper White square piece and then adhered flowers with glue dots
* Inked up sentiment in Mellow Moss and separated the images with a Mellow Moss ribbon and bow.
* The square layer of Whisper White is matted with Pretty in Pink and Mellow Moss and attached with dimensionals.

Any questions about any of my kreations, I am only a click away :) And thanks for taking a moment to stop by to get a little dose of me :)

Happy Kreating

You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.

11 comments:

Carla said...

Kim this is beautiful!!! I love the colors and how those flowers pop! Plus, the Design Team thanks you for playing at the PPA!!! Hugs, Carla

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Love your soft colors... they work so nicely together.

Cards by Gina said...

Ooooh, what a pretty card, Kim! Love the soft, subtle colors and the design is terrific.

Lynn W. said...

I love the colors and design of this card. I will miss some of the colors they are farewelling...the Mellow Moss being one of them. I am excited to see what new colors will be coming down the line.

Linda Callahan said...

You do pretty so well!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Love it!

Mary Fish said...

You always have a perfect balance of details and elegance. Lovely. Hugs, Mary

Marisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Great card :D

Shannon Willis said...

Your card is beautiful. It is so soft and elegant. I love the color combination.

Karen Giron said...

Wow! I love the elegance in this card! This is beautiful!

Martha said...

I'm catching up on all the Pal's projects. I love the colors in this card. And the layout and detail is perfect.! TFS.